You can trust Displays FAS to safely and professionally transport your art, whether it’s across town or across the country. Our fleet was custom-designed specifically for the transport of fine arts and precious artifacts, meeting museum quality specifications. We have a transportation option that fits your needs! If you are looking for a safe, but economical option, choose from a variety of shuttles with destinations nationwide. For objects that are time sensitive or require extra security, an exclusive shipment is the way to go.
Art Transit Details
- Every Displays FAS truck is staffed with two drivers who are also professional trained art handlers and art transit specialists to care for your artwork while in transit!
- All trucks are air-ride and climate-controlled.
- Each vehicle equipped with a GPS tracking system integrated with an on-board alarm system.
- Staff can remotely lockdown or disable our vehicles.
- Courier-friendly trucks with sleepers for optimal comfort.
- 6’ x 8’ platform lift gate to handle over-sized art securely and easily.
- Affordable transit insurance is available if needed.
- Regular routes include a Texas Shuttle, East and West Coast Shuttles and our NEW Mid-West Shuttle.
- Our art transit Shuttles can transport your objects between any two points in the contiguous United States in a matter of 10 business days.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we do NOT sub-contract a truck without prior consent.
UPCOMING SHUTTLE SCHEDULE:
Click the shuttle name to see the full schedule and add the dates to your calendar.
July 29 – August 2
|Transit Coordinator - Southeast & Northeast||Beki Garland|
|Transit Coordinator - West Coast||Monica Hauck|