Founded 16 years ago by a professional woodworker and currently owned and managed by an experienced metal fabricator, Displays FAS values the skills necessary to fabricate the supporting materials needed for any fine art or historical collection.
We custom design and fabricate display mounts, exhibit cases, pedestals, shipping crates, expansion stretchers for paintings, and more. Additionally, we can build entire exhibits in our fully equipped metal and woodworking fabrication shops.
Please Click Here to view our most recent work for the Perot Museum in Dallas, TX.
- Fabricators also trained as art handlers to ensure your objects are in highly capable hands.
- Quality designs that never compete with the objects.
- In-house design by our Master Carpenter available for all mounts, pedestals and cases.
- Production on any scale – from miniature objects to multi-ton outdoor sculpture – for a variety of different spaces.
- Mounts, pedestals and cases crafted from the highest quality wood, metal Plexiglas, or stone available.
- Crates comply with the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures Guidelines for Regulating Wood Packaging Material in International Trade.
- Crates fabricated with only the best archival materials available.
- Work performed in-house so production time lines are met and budgets are kept low.